BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sorry I have been away...

Sorry I have not posted in so long.

Sevan had a breast reduction last week. Ze is still in rough shape but on the mend.

Things are at a borring normal. This was the goal of my transition. Normal and ho hum. I am not looking for much excitement in life.
I am much happier staying at home and just goofing off.

Hopefully my game group can get back togather and start playing again. It has been too long.

Anyways.
Can't promise a post any time soon but I will try.

Hugz and luv,
Cynthia Lee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please don't stop posting. i check every day. <3

Unknown said...

Ty.
I figured I was posting this stuff in vain...

Anonymous said...

you aren't!

Sevan said...

I will do my part to post more. Deeper into transition I get...the less I feel like talking about it. Funny....as I used to blog daily, or even multiple times a day!! Sometimes the strangest, smallest things change.